If you accidentally selected the wrong photo or contact, we have a solution for you.
Follow the steps below:
1. Open the text thread that has the draft message with the photo
2. Tap in the textbox field at the bottom where it says "Send Photo."
3. Now tap on enter (return key) in the bottom right corner of the keyboard.
4. Next, we will collapse the keyboard by tapping on the white down arrow at the very bottom of your screen.
5. And now you should see a portion of your photo appearing at the bottom right above your "Send" option. Tap and drag the photo down until you see the green "X" at the top left corner of the image. Tap the "X" and it will remove the image from your drafted message.
Yay - your image is now removed from the draft message and you're free to send it to the correct contact.