Let's first make sure your Wisephone is connected to a good WiFi network. Now navigate to Settings > About > Refresh Phone > Refresh WiseOS. It will show as completed when finished, and then go back and select Manual Portal Sync and Sync Now. This should re-establish your connection to your Family Portal account, and you can use the back arrow to return to your home menu.
*Note: If you imported your contacts from your SIM card at the beginning of setup, then remove your sim card before starting the steps below.
Follow the steps below:
1. Log into your Family Portal account.
2. Select the user you wish to delete the contacts for from the list below the Techless logo on the left-hand side of your screen.
3. Click on Contacts in the top toolbar.
4. Click Settings > Delete Contacts.
5. Click on Delete.
6. Your contacts should now be erased from your Family Portal Account and Wisephone. Please check your Contacts under the Phone tool to verify.