To update your Wisephone, follow these steps...
- Grab your Wisephone
- Please make sure your Wisephone has a charge of at least 75% and is connected to your WiFi network.
- Navigate to Settings > About > tap Check App Updates (*You may have to 'scroll' down a little to see a message appear. Once you see the message "Your Wisephone is up to date", please proceed with step 4)
- Navigate to Settings > About > tap Check OS Updates
- You may have to tap "Delete" on any older installation packages if one appears
- Tap the refresh icon in the top right corner of the screen
- The new update package should appear, and you can tap "Download"
- After downloading, tap "Install"
- Tap "OK" You can continue using your phone
- *The update should take 10-15 minutes to complete depending on your internet speed
- Once installed, return to "Check OS Update" and tap "Reboot"
- Return to "Check OS Update" and tap the refresh button one more time to verify you are all up to date.
If during this process you encounter any issues at all, we would love to connect with you at your earliest convenience. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 512-675-1820. Our customer service hours are from Monday-Friday, 08:00am – 05:00pm CST.